Tuesday 10 January 2012

Colour schemes

I have already chosen the colours in relation to the star signs. However i need to consider the colour scheme for the rest of the brand.

When looking back at my research I can see that the more popular colours when designing are black and white. Both of these colours give the impression of crispness, chic, and neat.

Red is also a good colour to use when advertising as it draws the reader in because it is a warm, bold colour.

However I then considered colours that would be suited to the brands name. Zodiac is related to the stars so i looked at using various blues and shades of grey and black. I finally decided upon using a dark blue as the main colour for backgrounds. The logo would then consist of white text and logo. As they would stand out best.

No comments:

Post a Comment