Saturday 7 January 2012

Planning and creating a simple piece of digital media

After the previous session I was then able to use my lecture notes to aid me when completing this task. As the previous lecture gave me information on the stages of planning for a piece of digital media, and the main focus was the pre production phase which tied in nicely with the task given.

After reading the task through a few times I then considered my different options of digital media i could begin to plan, these being; a website, packaging, re branding a product and a advert for a the TV. I finally chose to re brand a product and that particular product i decided upon was Revels chocolates.

My initial research into revels chocolates ;

Product range

>single bag 35g, Multipack 4x35g, Treat bag 85g, Large pouch 240g, Pouch 140g





No comments:

Post a Comment