Tuesday 10 January 2012

Poster Ideas

The last designs i have completed were Advertisment posters for the product. I had to consider the target market, product and the brand image when designing.

My logo and colour schemes had already been considered this made the design process much easier for me.

I was pleased with my designs as i felt that the reflected all of the above well. I could not choose a final design as I was unsure as to which was my favourite. But taking the project brief into consideration I do not have to make final decisions.

My favourite designs out of the ones I have drawn are the ones labelled (1) and (4) in my learning journal. These particular designs were better as they were  aesthetically pleasing , when showing off the new product.

No comments:

Post a Comment